Local businesses can find out how to get involved in the growing Queensland defence industry, at a workshop to be held in North Lakes.
The Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning, in conjunction with the Industry Capability Network, will hold a workshop on 14 February at the North Lakes Golf Club to assist local businesses position themselves for defence industry work.
Queensland is now the hot spot in Australia for defence industries.
The workshops will supply information and techniques that are proven to assist companies market themselves to defence contractors.
The workshop will cover:
• why early positioning is important and how to achieve it
• how to differentiate yourself from your competitors
• how to improve your client focus
• writing tips to enhance clarity and readability
• typical structures for Quad Charts
• using available space to maximum effect
• how to apply persuasive writing techniques in developing compelling Quad Charts.
Places are limited to 20 attendees, and one representative per company at each session. Previous sessions have sold out fast, so act quickly to secure your place.
The cost to attend is $50, which includes booking fees, GST and catering.
For more information, and to register visit: