- Total confirmed cases – 873 late yesterday, over 900 now
- Increase from yesterday – 39 yesterday, 27 overnight
- Big one – tests conducted- 54,441
- our rate of increase has halved over the last week.
- Remember that Annastacia Palaszczuk said we haven’t even started to climb the curve yet – we are two to three weeks behind where NSW is now
- Our containment measures will not stop this disease even in Qld
- Got a message to day to say “thank you, we have your application for the Care Army
- As at 5pm, Friday 3 April there have been 12,225 Care Army registrations to date
- As you know, Qld homes are getting a $200 electricity rebate to help ease the pressures of dealing with the COVID-19 emergency.
- Had a few questions about residents in home parks and the rebate
- Home park residents get their electricity through networks owned by the park owners
- so the question has been do these residents get the rebate, or the home park owner?
- The Answer is residents should get it.
- The State Govt is contacting the owners of all these small networks to discuss how their customers or residents will get the rebate.
- The exact timing of the rebate will depend on individual billing cycles for these networks
- If you are a home park resident, contact the park owner to talk about the rebate